Rural small business trends are different from the national small business trends. That’s why I give rural and small town business trends extra attention here.
Top 10 Trends in Our Favor for Small Towns
I’ve just developed this presentation on the trends in small towns’ favor. If you’d like me to present these trends in your town in person, I’d love to join you. You can email me through this contact form.
- 10 Trends in Our Favor for Small Towns (graphic)
2014 Rural Small Business Trends Full Report
- 2014 Trends PDF – 11MB, Readable on most computers, laptops, Kindles, etc. To save it on your computer, right click on the link, and choose Save Target As. For Firefox or Chrome users, choose Save Link As.
- 2014 Trends EPUB – 13MB, Readable on most iPads via iBooks, Android and Nook Tablets. To save it on your computer, right click on the link, and choose Save Target As. For Firefox or Chrome users, choose Save Link As. Then follow your device’s instructions for syncing files from your computer.
Reprints and Permissions
- You may share this report with your email list or print copies for meetings. I’m sure you understand that it is necessary that you keep it in its current format, not edit it and not charge for it.
- You may share a bullet list or summary of the trends in your newsletter as long as you credit the author as Becky McCray and include a link to smallbizsurvival.com/trends
Don’t miss out
If you want a positive view of rural business throughout the year, make sure you are signed up for our newsletter.