Multiple businesses are a small town business trait. See, in rural areas, we know that one line of income isn’t enough. We work to reduce our risk by keeping multiple lines of income. I’m a perfect example: cattle ranch, liquor store, writer, speaker.
You might also like these previous articles on multiple businesses and lines of income:
- 4 ways to manage multiple businesses
- What a farmer can teach you about starting multiple businesses
- What wheat farmers can teach you about business
- Chasing two rabbits as a business lesson
- Manage more than one business without going crazy