Seems like there have been a lot of coronavirus-related surveys this year. This survey is different: we’ve been asking for and listening to your rural challenges since 2015.
Of course rural challenges are different this year with COVID-19. That doesn’t mean all your other challenges disappeared, but it might mean your priorities have changed. We’d like your help to get an updated view of the challenges to your community and your business, and what’s working well or not so much.
The survey is open to rural people globally: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or any other country. If you live or work in small towns, we’d love to hear from you.
Why your answers matter
Every small town has its own set of assets, issues and opportunities. You get a chance to tell us your community challenges and your assets, as well as what projects and ideas you’re trying.
Small Biz Survival and SaveYour.Town use the results to create practical steps that help you shape a better future for your town. Other organizations like government agencies and regional utilities use the results to better serve rural people. Your responses also get shared in articles and media stories without ever identifying you personally.
Tell others about the Survey
The more people who answer the survey, the better.
You can share this survey to your friends, followers, subscribers, readers, or organizations you belong to. You can put it in your newsletter, on social media, on your website or anywhere else you think rural people will be likely to find it. You can share this link:
The survey will close to new responses on December 31, 2020.
Get the survey results
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020