Summary: Community building in a way small town entrepreneurs can identify with. Good section on tools, and lots of timeless techniques.
The title sounds a bit grandiose to small town ears, but the way Ramon Ray talks about building community will sound very familiar.
- You are the face of your business.
- You’re part of a small community.
- Serve people like they matter to your whole network.
Of course, the section on online marketing tools will age as tools change, but half the book is spent setting out the timeless approach. Whether you’re serving a local market or getting beyond geographic limits, take your small-town sensibility with you.
Good stuff for rural entrepreneurs.
Find out more and buy it from The Celebrity CEO page.
Disclosure: Ramon Ray is my friend and sent me a copy of this book. I like the book, so I’m sharing it. Other friends have sent me books that I did not review because I didn’t find them useful enough to share.
- Culture is the intersection of people and place - August 19, 2019
- For easier social media marketing, fill in the blank - August 5, 2019
- Need a downtown business idea? Try a Cookie Crawl - July 22, 2019
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019
- Stop using “3 legged stool” to describe any idea - June 24, 2019
- What are your challenges? Add your voice here - June 17, 2019
- How to publicize your biking trails before they’re finished - June 10, 2019
- How $5 and a bowl of soup can rebuild your community - June 3, 2019