Summary: Community building in a way small town entrepreneurs can identify with. Good section on tools, and lots of timeless techniques.
The title sounds a bit grandiose to small town ears, but the way Ramon Ray talks about building community will sound very familiar.
- You are the face of your business.
- You’re part of a small community.
- Serve people like they matter to your whole network.
Of course, the section on online marketing tools will age as tools change, but half the book is spent setting out the timeless approach. Whether you’re serving a local market or getting beyond geographic limits, take your small-town sensibility with you.
Good stuff for rural entrepreneurs.
Find out more and buy it from The Celebrity CEO page.
Disclosure: Ramon Ray is my friend and sent me a copy of this book. I like the book, so I’m sharing it. Other friends have sent me books that I did not review because I didn’t find them useful enough to share.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020