Have you ever just felt that your business and what you do is nothing special?
No matter what you sell or where you are located or even where you market, your business faces lots of competition. And as you dig deeper into who your competition is and what they are doing, your feel nothing distinguishes your business.
You are a commodity.
You would love to stand out, but to do so seems to be costly, time-consuming, and would require a make-over of your entire business.
Yet the reality is something much different.
To distinguish yourself from the field, you need to do one, yes, only ONE, thing no one else is doing.
Send thank you or birthday cards. Focus on a narrow niche. Create a cause marketing effort. Smile when people enter and say thanks when they leave. Focus on solving your customer’s problem.
It only takes one thing to make you memorable. And that thing does not have to cost a lot, take much time, or require a total change.
So what’s your opportunity to be a standout?
- Change - December 26, 2018
- Regular Customers Form Your Base - December 12, 2018
- Disasters: Is Your Small Business Ready? - December 5, 2018
- Business Startup: Steps to Remember - November 28, 2018
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM SMALL BIZ SURVIVAL - November 21, 2018
- Finding a Business Idea - November 14, 2018
- Does Your Networking Have Punch? - November 7, 2018
- Build Tomorrow’s Community Business Sector - October 24, 2018
- Are You Changing? - October 17, 2018
- Is it really a deal? - October 10, 2018