There’s a business idea in that. One company is creating and renting out tiny offices in natural settings. They’re all decked out with wifi and their own solar power. So far, it’s only in Europe.
Sounds like a winner for a small town business anywhere. Set up your own tiny trailers, well-designed, appealing, with power and wifi. Take them out to rural locations around you, in cooperation with land owners. Maybe have a series of different rural locations you rotate them to.
Promote it online, especially to urban folks looking for a retreat.
Set up larger trailers for team getaways and focused working retreats.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022