There’s a business idea in that. One company is creating and renting out tiny offices in natural settings. They’re all decked out with wifi and their own solar power. So far, it’s only in Europe.
Sounds like a winner for a small town business anywhere. Set up your own tiny trailers, well-designed, appealing, with power and wifi. Take them out to rural locations around you, in cooperation with land owners. Maybe have a series of different rural locations you rotate them to.
Promote it online, especially to urban folks looking for a retreat.
Set up larger trailers for team getaways and focused working retreats.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020