Ever have this problem: a potential customer says they’d like to buy from you. They even request a quote. But after you send that quote, you never hear back from them?
A person working at an insurance agency told me about this one. I suggested that people really did want to buy from her, but they were afraid of making a mistake. Maybe they did not know enough to make a good decision so they were afraid of making a mistake.
Why not remove some of that fear by sharing information that helps the customer avoid mistakes. Send them an article, How to tell if you’re paying for too much car insurance. Or, The top 10 mistakes in buying car insurance and how to avoid them. Or, how to read your current insurance policy and tell what it really means.
How have you helped customers move forward?
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022