The Brag Basket is open! This one is for March 4-6, 2016. Bring your good news, big or small, to share with everyone.
What can you share in the Brag Basket?
- introduce yourself
- share some great news from this week
- celebrate progress, even baby steps
- congratulate a friend
- applaud for each other
- confess your undying love for rural places
How do you join in?
- Below this post is the comment section. Add your good news there.
- Reading this in your email? Hit reply.
Don’t like to brag? Just share some good news for yourself or a friend. It’s a conversation with friends. So jump in. And remember to cheer for each other.
Sheila Scarborough says
It was a thrill to participate yesterday in the first regional tourism conference for the Adirondacks. The Lake Placid Conference Center was full of hundreds of people learning to work together. I’m so happy for them!
Becky McCray says
I love to see people work regionally! Cheers!