I realize that no one likes accounting, but I like WaveApps.
I like that they focus on businesses with 9 or fewer employees, or no employees at all.
I know that there are a lot of specialty apps out there, one for invoicing, one for receipts, something else for payroll. I don’t need the job of bringing that data together, so I like that Wave includes all the parts of accounting most businesses of this size need: invoicing, accepting payments, payroll. I don’t like that they have not completed online tax payments for all states yet.
I like being able to scan receipts from my phone and turn them into transactions.
I like how the site works on an iPad.
I like exporting my bank transactions and importing them into Wave, then categorizing a whole month by clicking. I like how easy it was to train an employee to do basic categorization.
I like knowing that the data is backed up in the cloud, not dependent on my office computer.
I like being able to work on the data from anywhere, not being stuck in the office.
I like how Wave lets you track your personal items along with your business. Who wants to learn two different systems? And let’s be honest, not all of you are really strict about keeping everything business and personal completely separate.
So that’s a lot of reasons to like Wave. And you’re running out of reasons why you can’t keep your business books in good shape.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021