Where do we get answers to our questions? I suspect that often we connect with our network.
For business owners doing that is hard. Taking time away from the business takes planning and is costly. With that in mind, we want invite you to a new program:
Friday 15 – Live Chats
Your opportunity to share and learn while networking with other business owners. Just 15 minutes in length and you can stay in your office.
The first event is April 4th at 11:15 a.m. CT. Future events will continue to be held on the first Friday of every month. So grab your coffee and join us! Register at: http://go.unl.edu/Friday15registration
The Power of Business – Building Your Business Together – SHARE – LEARN – DO
- Change - December 26, 2018
- Regular Customers Form Your Base - December 12, 2018
- Disasters: Is Your Small Business Ready? - December 5, 2018
- Business Startup: Steps to Remember - November 28, 2018
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM SMALL BIZ SURVIVAL - November 21, 2018
- Finding a Business Idea - November 14, 2018
- Does Your Networking Have Punch? - November 7, 2018
- Build Tomorrow’s Community Business Sector - October 24, 2018
- Are You Changing? - October 17, 2018
- Is it really a deal? - October 10, 2018
Glenn Muske says
Thanks Ivan – We hope business owners like it. Hope that the 15 minute format makes it something easier to attend, get some focused information, and then come back for the next one.