Mark Riffey looks at small town business the same way he looks at all small business: you’ve got to do things right to succeed, and you have a responsibility to others when you’re in business.
Mark has long impressed me with his smart writings about small business. While he’s not always saying “small town,” his small town background influences all his work. Now that we’re practically neighbors (neighboring states counts, right?), I thought it was high time we talked.
Why this podcast exists
If you’re “just a business owner” or “just” someone in a small town, you often feel like you’re the only one. Either the only one with a positive outlook or the only one who is trying to create change. The whole point of this podcast is to bring all of us together. You are not alone.
Or you can subscribe in a different podcast tool, RSS reader or music manager. While each tool has a different setup, usually you’ll just need to copy this link and paste it where you add your podcast feeds: https://smallbizsurvival.com/?feed=podcast
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour.
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022
- Shared retail spaces and sheds: smart business ideas in small towns - October 17, 2022