Grant Griffiths founded a global high-tech company from his basement in a small town of fewer than 4,000 people, and he’s been successful for five years now.
Grant explains how he founded his business with his son and works with a virtual team of people all over the world. Grant likes to say he’s a cranky sort, but he’s dedicated to his customers. We also talk about youth entrepreneur perspectives today.
Find Grant’s business at Headway Themes.
Why this podcast exists
If you’re “just a business owner” or “just” someone in a small town, you often feel like you’re the only one. Either the only one with a positive outlook or the only one who is trying to create change. The whole point of this podcast is to bring all of us together. You are not alone.
Or you can subscribe in a different podcast tool, RSS reader or music manager. While each tool has a different setup, usually you’ll just need to copy this link and paste it where you add your podcast feeds: https://smallbizsurvival.com/?feed=podcast
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020