When was the last time you had barbecue? Can you remember the smoky smell of roasting meat wafting out of the smoker? It’s delightful, let me tell you.
Which is why it’s so smart of Shady Oak Barbecue and Grill in Fort Worth, Texas, to channel all the customers so they have to walk right past the meat smokers on their way in the door.
Because if you get people to engage their senses, including smell, they are 4 times more likely to buy.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022