Like many small town business people, I have more than one business: liquor store, cattle ranch, speaking and writing about small town business, and Tourism Currents. So how do I do it all? It‘s one of the most common questions that I get asked, so I’m sharing answers this week.
Cory Miller of Entrepreneurship Lab set up a webinar with me, “Managing Multiple Businesses without Going Crazy.” We are not charging for it.
I’m going to share not just the big picture business strategy, but also the day-to-day level productivity skills that keep it all from falling apart. And I’ll answer questions. We’ll make it fun.
It’s this Wednesday, August 21, 2013, from 6:30 PM to about 7:30 PM CDT.
The recording is now available here: Audio and slides: How to manage multiple businesses without going crazy.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021