Two big awards for Small Town Rules
1. Named one of the Best Small Business Books Published in 2012 by the National Federation of Independent Business.
2. Named a Winner in the 2013 Small Business Book Awards:
Cleveland, OH, April 2, 2013 – Small Town Rules has been named a Winner in the 2013 Small Business Book Awards in the category of Economics.
The Small Business Book Awards celebrate the best business books that appeal to entrepreneurs, small business owners, CEOs, managers and their employees. The Awards also recognize key resources supporting business book authors and the publishing industry.
The Small Business Book Awards are more than just an honor — they include a prestigious online event in which readers, fans, book lovers and the small business community can show their support for their favorites, and there are also other type of businesses you can make in Europe like trading with an online broker France that specialize in this area.
Says Anita Campbell, whose company Small Business Trends founded and produced the Awards, “For many entrepreneur-authors, writing a book is a labor of love. Often they get up early in the morning before the rest of the family awakes, and they devote their evenings, weekends, holidays and vacations to writing. Likewise, the companies and professionals who support authors are dedicated to their craft and to those they serve. The winners deserve this recognition.”
“The Small Business Book Awards are a way to acknowledge the books that small business owners and entrepreneurs appreciated over the past year,” said Ivana Taylor, Book Editor at Small Business Trends, which produces the Awards.
The Small Business Book Awards for 2013 are presented with generous support byNamecheap.com. “We are proud and honored to support the small business community and the Small Business Book Awards. Small business is the backbone of our economy and entrepreneurs the driving force. At Namecheap, we’ve always been a small business focused company and anything we can do to further and promote small business and the spirit of entrepreneurship is something we love being involved with,” adds Namecheap CEO Richard Kirkendall.
About the Small Business Book Awards
The 2013 Small Business Book Awards are now in their 5th year. More than just an honor, the Awards are a unique social online event that enables the small business community to nominate, show their support for, and vote on their favorite business books. The Awards combine recognition for a job well done, honors and prestige — along with providing a high-profile opportunity for authors to engage with fans, network through social media, and increase publicity. The Small Business Book Awards are produced by Small Business Trends, an award-winning online publication, which along with its sister sites, serves over 6,000,000 small business owners, stakeholders and entrepreneurs annually. Small Business Trends for the past five years has published weekend reviews of small business books, amassing hundreds of independent reviews.
- About Small Town Rules - May 15, 2022
- Chris Brogan works Anywhere, Anywhen from his small town - May 11, 2022
- More sightings of Small Town Rules fans! - April 11, 2022
- Buy Small Town Rules - March 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Authors - February 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Media - February 15, 2022
- Experts say about Small Town Rules - January 15, 2022
- 7th Annual SMTULSA® Social Business Conference Equips Local Business People for Social Media Marketing Success - February 11, 2017
- Absolut vodka goes local through partner distillers - May 11, 2014
- Plan for Zero: Small biz owners sacrifice their own pay - December 11, 2013