I’m always seeing new business ideas, so I bring them here to share. Maybe one of these will work from your small town:
Service I need: someone to stock the fridge and have dinner on the stove when I get home from travel.
— Amber Naslund (@AmberCadabra) October 27, 2012
Sounds like an interesting sideline for a small town food-related business.
I need adult Granimals, STAT.
— Carrie Mess (@DairyCarrie) November 5, 2012
This could make a compelling adult clothing line, one that could be marketed from and to anywhere.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020