I’m always seeing new business ideas, so I bring them here to share. Maybe one of these will work from your small town:
Service I need: someone to stock the fridge and have dinner on the stove when I get home from travel.
— Amber Naslund (@AmberCadabra) October 27, 2012
Sounds like an interesting sideline for a small town food-related business.
I need adult Granimals, STAT.
— Carrie Mess (@DairyCarrie) November 5, 2012
This could make a compelling adult clothing line, one that could be marketed from and to anywhere.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022