The 2013 IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self Employed, Publication 1518, (English and Spanish) will ship in December. It can be pre-ordered online now.
The Tax Calendar for Small Businesses and Self-Employed is a 12-month wall calendar, filled with useful information on:
- general business taxes,
- IRS and SSA customer assistance availabilties,
- electronic filing and paying options,
- retirement plans,
- business publications and forms, and
- common tax filing dates.
Each page highlights different tax issues and tips that may be relevant to small business owners with room on each month to add notes, state tax dates, or business appointments.
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013