If you’re running a Shop Local or Buy Local campaign in your small town, you should get your hands on a new resource from AMIBA.
AMIBA is the American Independent Business Alliance. They’ve partnered with American Express OPEN to print up a 12-page color magazine. It includes “a thorough introduction” to organizing an effective campaign, the potential impact of a good campaign, and the elements that make a campaign powerful.
For a limited time, the magazines are available on request from AMIBA. You can order a copy of “Building Buy Local Campaigns that Shift Culture and Spending” at AMIBA’s order form. Bulk mailings will occur the last week of July. You can also get a copy with any order of AMIBA’s posters, decals or other pro-local business outreach material.
It’s a terrific complement to our Shop Local Campaigns for Small Towns guide. While AMIBA’s focuses on changing people’s buying habits and thinking, ours focuses on step by step instructions and how to improve your local businesses to earn more of that business. You want a copy of each to build the best campaign you can. Check ours out here.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022