Congratulations to Shelbie Huff (nominated by Alok Gupta)! She received the HP Folio 13 laptop.
Our judge was moved by her story, and by the fact that Alok was kind enough to nominate her. We’re hoping to get a quote or photo from Shelbie to share with you soon.
It was great to hear from all of you how you would work “Anywhere, Anywhen” with an UltraBook. The face of rural business is no longer just a bricks-and-mortar. It’s also people working from homes, from coffee shops, from borrowed spaces, from co-working places, from libraries, from schools, from everywhere!
Thanks to Innkeeper Seely, Julie Vander Pol, Jay Merrill, Jeremy Little, Angela, Patsy Terrell, Nick Gaston, Paul Swansen, Gina B., Rod Murrow, Ann D., and Sally Bair for entering. Thanks to Ian Edwards, Deb, and Richard Drury for commenting and encouraging! Thanks to HP for providing the UltraBooks, and to Edelman Digital for working with us.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022