On Wednesday, May 30, 2012, Barry Moltz and I will be celebrating the strong launch of our new book Small Town Rules, with an online party, and you’re invited.
From 2pm to 4pm Central time, we’ll be on BlogTalk Radio. You can listen in, or call in, or just join the chat. Drop by the show page here: Small Town Rules Launch.
Special guests will join us throughout the party, including Liz Strauss, C.C. Chapman, Reiva Lesonsky, and Chris Brogan.
You might win one of 10 copies we’re giving away, courtesy of Que Publishing.
So I hope you’ll join us. I’d love to see you there!
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022