On Wednesday, May 30, 2012, Barry Moltz and I will be celebrating the strong launch of our new book Small Town Rules, with an online party, and you’re invited.
From 2pm to 4pm Central time, we’ll be on BlogTalk Radio. You can listen in, or call in, or just join the chat. Drop by the show page here: Small Town Rules Launch.
Special guests will join us throughout the party, including Liz Strauss, C.C. Chapman, Reiva Lesonsky, and Chris Brogan.
You might win one of 10 copies we’re giving away, courtesy of Que Publishing.
So I hope you’ll join us. I’d love to see you there!
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020