On Wednesday, May 30, 2012, Barry Moltz and I will be celebrating the strong launch of our new book Small Town Rules, with an online party, and you’re invited.
From 2pm to 4pm Central time, we’ll be on BlogTalk Radio. You can listen in, or call in, or just join the chat. Drop by the show page here: Small Town Rules Launch.
Special guests will join us throughout the party, including Liz Strauss, C.C. Chapman, Reiva Lesonsky, and Chris Brogan.
You might win one of 10 copies we’re giving away, courtesy of Que Publishing.
So I hope you’ll join us. I’d love to see you there!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021