Yesterday, I sat down with Chris Brogan and Joe Sorge for their series on small business, Kitchen Table Talks.
We talk about my many businesses, SOBCon, Small Town Rules, failures, and customer complaints.
If you don’t see the video, click through to the page on Kitchen Table Talks.
There is no proof that Chris and I were headbanging to the out music. No proof at all. (Joe Sorge is disqualified from headbanging for having a shaved head.)
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020