Yesterday, I sat down with Chris Brogan and Joe Sorge for their series on small business, Kitchen Table Talks.
We talk about my many businesses, SOBCon, Small Town Rules, failures, and customer complaints.
If you don’t see the video, click through to the page on Kitchen Table Talks.
There is no proof that Chris and I were headbanging to the out music. No proof at all. (Joe Sorge is disqualified from headbanging for having a shaved head.)
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022