By Jon Swanson
“What key personal and business lessons have you learned about social media in 2011?”
|Social Media Breakfasts are held in many
different cities. What if we held one in the
comment box below? Photo by Rick Mahn.
That’s how Kevin Mullett started the most recent meeting of the Social Media Breakfast-Fort Wayne.
There were about 70 of us at breakfast that morning, sitting around 10 tables. We talked for 15 minutes around our tables, social media novices and veterans, marketers and managers and journalists and small business owners and people who showed up for breakfast. It was a group a lot like you.
After we talked in our groups and reported back to the whole group, Kevin gave us the second question.
“How will you apply what you learned in 2012?”
The Fort Wayne group talked awhile longer and headed to work. Because that’s how a social media breakfast works. But in this group that Becky coordinates here on this site, sort of a Social Media Breakfast Small Town, we can stick around for awhile. How would you answer Kevin’s questions?
Are you willing to share with us?
- When the planes are coming in to land - July 18, 2016
- Are you mortgaging your time? - April 24, 2013
- A customer service story - September 12, 2012
- What to do when a blog post is suddenly popular - May 2, 2012
- Review: The official guide to QuickBooks 2012 - January 23, 2012
- Two discussion questions for you - December 8, 2011
- From scrap metal to skilled crafts - November 23, 2011
- How a small business can be huge - November 16, 2011
- Banding together - October 12, 2011
- Show the love - October 1, 2011