If you are in tourism and use (or want to use) social media marketing, come by the Tourism Currents Open House this Wednesday December 7 and Thursday December 8, 2011.
on social media
At Tourism Currents, you’ll find online training to get you up to speed and then keep you up to date on social media marketing skills. For those just getting started, there is an introductory course. For those who have been around a while, there are advanced training options, including SEO for tourism, and finding time for social media.
All day on Wednesday and Thursday, you can look around at our in-depth Full Course, free of charge. This will give you an idea of whether it’s the right thing for you, before you decide to invest in purchasing it. (Write down this discount code: “Sheila”. You can use it for 20% off.)
On Wednesday night, everyone working in tourism is invited to join a live discussion online. We’ll be talking about challenges and solutions. Bring problems you want some help with solving! Join the Open Mic night right here, 7pm Central, Wednesday Dec 7, 2011.
On Thursday afternoon, come by for a guided tour. Sheila Scarborough and I will show you around the place and generally make you welcome. This is your chance to get some personal guidance on which solutions are the best fit for your personal challenges. We’ll post details about that on Thursday at Tourism Currents.
So stop by and see us at Tourism Currents on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020