Reader Paul Gothier of RTP Designs LLC asked how to search for past articles here on Small Biz Survival, so I thought now was a great time to show you how.
On the right of the page near the bottom, you’ll see a search box that says “Search Small Biz Survival.” That is the built in search-function, and it’s the easiest way to find anything you’re looking for here.
How else can you find the good stuff?
Below each post is the “You might also like” section, with a few suggestions of articles that could be related.
Also, don’t miss our categories. You’ll find those linked underneath the “You might also like” section. At the bottom of each page, there are links to the latest five posts in each of our main categories: entrepreneurship, tourism, marketing and economic development.
We even have a category for the Best of Small Biz Survival, in case you want to see our “greatest hits.”
Thanks for asking, Paul!
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Thanks for this information. All this time I thought that search box was for search all of the blogs done with Blogger. I was afraid something “unfit for MissDazey” would pop up and/or spams.
Catherine Sak says
Hi Becky –
I’m using Firefox and the top nav bar that you show in your pic isn’t visible to me. Is your site optimized for a particular browser? Love the site & the info!
Small Biz Survival says
We’ve just recently updated the behind the scenes software here, and that top bar no longer is part of our site. I’ll be updating this post very soon. Until then, you’ll find a search box in the right hand sidebar, toward the bottom of the page, where it says, “Search Small Biz Survival.”