Every state has some capital funds, special loan programs, and other interesting business financing tools. Most are available only in some locations, and many that are widely available, like USDA funding, have different contact people in different places. How do you make sense of all that? Kansas put it on a map.
A Map to Small Business Capital
|Capital funds for small business in Kansas,
mapped by county.
Kansas state government put together the map of all kinds of capital funds available:
- angel investor funds
- matching loan programs
- regional foundations
- USDA programs
- rural cooperatives making loans
The info is divided by county, including the local contact person for the program. It all comes together here: Kansas Capital Funds map.
Simple and effective.
If you have responsibility for economic development in a multi-county area, you might consider doing something similar with incentives, support services, and capital funds.
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022
- Shared retail spaces and sheds: smart business ideas in small towns - October 17, 2022