How much do you know about your competitor’s website? Do they get more traffic than your site, or less? What keywords are sending them the most traffic?
Compete.com can give you the answers.
Put in three website addresses. Compete will give you their traffic chart. For websites with enough traffic, it will also give a list of top keywords. Good stuff, and all at no charge. Of course, if you’ll sign up for a paid account, you can get additional reports and features, including lists of sites that refer traffic to them.
|Traffic graph from Compete.com|
- Check into the competition.
- Check out a website before you choose to advertise with them.
- Gather ideas from websites in any industry.
- Run a quick check on other businesses in town.
It’s a quick way to get an idea of the relative traffic of any two (or three) websites.
Get all the goodness at Compete.com.
How would you use it?
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022