How much do you know about your competitor’s website? Do they get more traffic than your site, or less? What keywords are sending them the most traffic?
Compete.com can give you the answers.
Put in three website addresses. Compete will give you their traffic chart. For websites with enough traffic, it will also give a list of top keywords. Good stuff, and all at no charge. Of course, if you’ll sign up for a paid account, you can get additional reports and features, including lists of sites that refer traffic to them.
|Traffic graph from Compete.com|
- Check into the competition.
- Check out a website before you choose to advertise with them.
- Gather ideas from websites in any industry.
- Run a quick check on other businesses in town.
It’s a quick way to get an idea of the relative traffic of any two (or three) websites.
Get all the goodness at Compete.com.
How would you use it?
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019