How much do you know about your competitor’s website? Do they get more traffic than your site, or less? What keywords are sending them the most traffic?
Compete.com can give you the answers.
Put in three website addresses. Compete will give you their traffic chart. For websites with enough traffic, it will also give a list of top keywords. Good stuff, and all at no charge. Of course, if you’ll sign up for a paid account, you can get additional reports and features, including lists of sites that refer traffic to them.
|Traffic graph from Compete.com|
- Check into the competition.
- Check out a website before you choose to advertise with them.
- Gather ideas from websites in any industry.
- Run a quick check on other businesses in town.
It’s a quick way to get an idea of the relative traffic of any two (or three) websites.
Get all the goodness at Compete.com.
How would you use it?
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022