How much do you know about your competitor’s website? Do they get more traffic than your site, or less? What keywords are sending them the most traffic?
Compete.com can give you the answers.
Put in three website addresses. Compete will give you their traffic chart. For websites with enough traffic, it will also give a list of top keywords. Good stuff, and all at no charge. Of course, if you’ll sign up for a paid account, you can get additional reports and features, including lists of sites that refer traffic to them.
|Traffic graph from Compete.com|
- Check into the competition.
- Check out a website before you choose to advertise with them.
- Gather ideas from websites in any industry.
- Run a quick check on other businesses in town.
It’s a quick way to get an idea of the relative traffic of any two (or three) websites.
Get all the goodness at Compete.com.
How would you use it?
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021