Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
My Take: Storytelling is very powerful – here are 5 ways to tell your business story and inspire action.
10 Free Business Tools Too Valuable To Ignore
My Take: I am a big fan of most of these (especially number 3, the best Twitter chat going IMHO), and was happy to discover the rest. Playing with Producteev right now…interesting tool.
5 and a half ways to ensure you never run out of content
My Take: A straightforward take on how to keep the content rolling.
Five Tips for Marketers From MTV’s Study of Millennials’ Digital Habits
My Take: Very interesting insights about marketing online.
Your Website: What’s It Saying?
My Take: Your website needs to let your brand shine through loud and clear.
How We Kept a Customer Service Screw-Up From Becoming a Nightmare
My Take: One e-mail glitch almost destroyed this company. Learn how they handled the issue.
IndieGoGo Founder: Crowdfunding Tips For Entrepreneurs On The Hunt For Cash
My Take: If you’ve ever thought of using an online funding solution (such as http://www.indiegogo.com/ or http://www.kickstarter.com/), here are some great tips for success.
The 3 Step Formula for Getting More Traffic
My Take: This video teaches you to position yourself to differentiate your offerings and bring more traffic. It’s short, but I took lots of notes.
Local Search A Multi-Site, Cross-Platform Affair — Report
My Take: As local search volume continues to boom, the options for businesses to reach searchers grows as well.
The Secret Language of Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurese 101
My Take: Finally, something fun to wrap-up the list. Enjoy!
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022