Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
My Take: 10 actionable tips for becoming more “follow-able” on Twitter.
7 AdSense Strategies You Should Adopt
My Take: Make the most of Google AdSense.
3 Easy Ways to Get More Twitter Followers
My Take: Solid steps to take to build up your Twitter following.
To Whom It May Concern
My Take: There’s no excuse not to personalize when engaging your customers, especially when the tools make it so easy!
How to Destroy Your Brand on Twitter
My Take: Real-life lessons on how to fail on Twitter (click at the bottom of each post to see the next page).
How to Best Harness Inbound Marketing Leads
My Take: Inbound marketing is a great website strategy, but it only works if you handle the incoming traffic the right way.
The Power of Surveys
My Take: Surveys are great tools for learning more about your customers. This post discusses 5 options for conducting your own.
10 Helpful Title Tips From Top-Viewed Blog Posts
My Take: Links to a bunch of top 10 tip posts on a variety of useful small business topics.
How One Nasty Online Complaint Hurt My Business
My Take: Learn how to recover from a complaint or bad review.
Corporate Blogging: Build the Blog or The Blogger?
My Take: Useful insights into starting a blog for your business.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021