Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
My Take: 10 actionable tips for becoming more “follow-able” on Twitter.
7 AdSense Strategies You Should Adopt
My Take: Make the most of Google AdSense.
3 Easy Ways to Get More Twitter Followers
My Take: Solid steps to take to build up your Twitter following.
To Whom It May Concern
My Take: There’s no excuse not to personalize when engaging your customers, especially when the tools make it so easy!
How to Destroy Your Brand on Twitter
My Take: Real-life lessons on how to fail on Twitter (click at the bottom of each post to see the next page).
How to Best Harness Inbound Marketing Leads
My Take: Inbound marketing is a great website strategy, but it only works if you handle the incoming traffic the right way.
The Power of Surveys
My Take: Surveys are great tools for learning more about your customers. This post discusses 5 options for conducting your own.
10 Helpful Title Tips From Top-Viewed Blog Posts
My Take: Links to a bunch of top 10 tip posts on a variety of useful small business topics.
How One Nasty Online Complaint Hurt My Business
My Take: Learn how to recover from a complaint or bad review.
Corporate Blogging: Build the Blog or The Blogger?
My Take: Useful insights into starting a blog for your business.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022