Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
How to know if you can trust your SEO?
My Take: A great checklist for evaluating an SEO company before hiring.
How to Optimize Your Facebook Page for SEO
My Take: Optimizing your social profiles for search engines just makes good sense.
Tweet, Tweet: A Simple Twitter Strategy For Your Blog
My Take: Solid, entry-level advice on Twitter.
Majority Of Smartphone Users Online “Multiple Times” Daily
My Take: Thinking about, and implementing, a local marketing strategy will become even more compelling after reading this report.
25 Facebook Marketing Tips to Increase Sales
My Take: This post is chock-full of actionable tips you can use today!
5 Creative Location-Based Marketing Campaigns
My Take: Real-world examples of location marketing tactics.
5 Ways to Improve Your Email Newsletter So People Will Read It
My Take: Actionable and to-the-point tips.
How LinkedIn Is Helping Businesses Grow
My Take: Watch this video to learn tactics to use on LinkedIn.
How to Use WordPress for Business
My Take: Learn more about WordPress and how you can use it for your businesses’ site.
The Significant Potential of Twitter Ad Automation
My Take: Ads? On Twitter? Apparently so! Learn more…
Your website should do more than sit there and look pretty
More great stuff from Matt
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020