Word of mouth online. You want more of it, but how do you get it?
Ever tried emailing your press release to bloggers? It doesn’t go anywhere.
|We’ll share success stories from
Hutch, and other blogger outreach.
Want to get the “inside scoop” from two experienced bloggers about how to make them sit up and take notice of you? How about plenty of Q&A with them, about finding and developing your own group of online champions who will talk about you?
It’s a good thing I happen to know someone who can help: My Tourism Currents co-founder Sheila Scarborough has been blogging since early 2006. I did my first blog in 2003, and we’re ready to share what we know about blogger outreach.
Please join us on this Thursday, June 30, 2011 for a 90 minute webinar:
Finding Your Online Champions
We’ll show you
- resources for sifting and finding the right sort of online publishers,
- tools and techniques for evaluating them, how to best approach and connect with them,
- and why outreach to niche online publishers and smaller audiences may reap the most dividends for you.
The webinar price of $29 includes the slides and a recording of the presentation that you can refer to again and again. Even if you miss the live webinar, you’ll still have access to these items if you’ve registered.
You know how it is with us….we’ll give it to you straight, and show you how to do it right.
This Thursday, June 30, 2011. 2pm Central
For more info, check out Finding Your Online Champions.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020