Word of mouth online. You want more of it, but how do you get it?
Ever tried emailing your press release to bloggers? It doesn’t go anywhere.
|We’ll share success stories from
Hutch, and other blogger outreach.
Want to get the “inside scoop” from two experienced bloggers about how to make them sit up and take notice of you? How about plenty of Q&A with them, about finding and developing your own group of online champions who will talk about you?
It’s a good thing I happen to know someone who can help: My Tourism Currents co-founder Sheila Scarborough has been blogging since early 2006. I did my first blog in 2003, and we’re ready to share what we know about blogger outreach.
Please join us on this Thursday, June 30, 2011 for a 90 minute webinar:
Finding Your Online Champions
We’ll show you
- resources for sifting and finding the right sort of online publishers,
- tools and techniques for evaluating them, how to best approach and connect with them,
- and why outreach to niche online publishers and smaller audiences may reap the most dividends for you.
The webinar price of $29 includes the slides and a recording of the presentation that you can refer to again and again. Even if you miss the live webinar, you’ll still have access to these items if you’ve registered.
You know how it is with us….we’ll give it to you straight, and show you how to do it right.
This Thursday, June 30, 2011. 2pm Central
For more info, check out Finding Your Online Champions.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022