Word of mouth online. You want more of it, but how do you get it?
Ever tried emailing your press release to bloggers? It doesn’t go anywhere.
|We’ll share success stories from
Hutch, and other blogger outreach.
Want to get the “inside scoop” from two experienced bloggers about how to make them sit up and take notice of you? How about plenty of Q&A with them, about finding and developing your own group of online champions who will talk about you?
It’s a good thing I happen to know someone who can help: My Tourism Currents co-founder Sheila Scarborough has been blogging since early 2006. I did my first blog in 2003, and we’re ready to share what we know about blogger outreach.
Please join us on this Thursday, June 30, 2011 for a 90 minute webinar:
Finding Your Online Champions
We’ll show you
- resources for sifting and finding the right sort of online publishers,
- tools and techniques for evaluating them, how to best approach and connect with them,
- and why outreach to niche online publishers and smaller audiences may reap the most dividends for you.
The webinar price of $29 includes the slides and a recording of the presentation that you can refer to again and again. Even if you miss the live webinar, you’ll still have access to these items if you’ve registered.
You know how it is with us….we’ll give it to you straight, and show you how to do it right.
This Thursday, June 30, 2011. 2pm Central
For more info, check out Finding Your Online Champions.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022