Customers walk in and feel like they are an interruption, an annoyance.
Here’s my question:
Is this your business? Are you sure?
You might be the offender, and not even realize it. Put in some extra effort today to make your customers feel welcomed and valued.
When a customer walks in the door, take a deep breath, and remind yourself of your average sale. Mentally say, “Thanks for the $50!” Smile and make them feel welcome.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021