Customers walk in and feel like they are an interruption, an annoyance.
Here’s my question:
Is this your business? Are you sure?
You might be the offender, and not even realize it. Put in some extra effort today to make your customers feel welcomed and valued.
When a customer walks in the door, take a deep breath, and remind yourself of your average sale. Mentally say, “Thanks for the $50!” Smile and make them feel welcome.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021