Customers walk in and feel like they are an interruption, an annoyance.
Here’s my question:
Is this your business? Are you sure?
You might be the offender, and not even realize it. Put in some extra effort today to make your customers feel welcomed and valued.
When a customer walks in the door, take a deep breath, and remind yourself of your average sale. Mentally say, “Thanks for the $50!” Smile and make them feel welcome.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022