If you like using online tools to better get to know your customers, Noteleaf is another tool that can help.
Here’s some of the explanation from their website:
You schedule meetings in Google Calendar, Noteleaf gives you information about who you’re meeting on your phone. Noteleaf sends you a text message right before your meeting with a link to a mobile profile that gives you all the information you need to be prepared. It’s like having an assistant brief you before each meeting.
Read about more CRM tools in Tools to get to know your customers.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020