If you like using online tools to better get to know your customers, Noteleaf is another tool that can help.
Here’s some of the explanation from their website:
You schedule meetings in Google Calendar, Noteleaf gives you information about who you’re meeting on your phone. Noteleaf sends you a text message right before your meeting with a link to a mobile profile that gives you all the information you need to be prepared. It’s like having an assistant brief you before each meeting.
Read about more CRM tools in Tools to get to know your customers.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022