Part of our community here is sharing discussion and ideas with each other, so here’s a question for all of us:
|Succession planning affects farms
and rural small businesses.
“Hello from British Columbia. I work with rural communities in BC, many of whom are worried about what to do when their aging small business owners retire. Has anyone come across innovative solutions to address business succession?
I don’t know of anything, but I’m happy to hear your suggestions!
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020