Part of our community here is sharing discussion and ideas with each other, so here’s a question for all of us:
|Succession planning affects farms
and rural small businesses.
“Hello from British Columbia. I work with rural communities in BC, many of whom are worried about what to do when their aging small business owners retire. Has anyone come across innovative solutions to address business succession?
I don’t know of anything, but I’m happy to hear your suggestions!
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020