Glenna Mae sent along this IRS webinar notice:
Meeting: Small Business Advantage: Put Our Knowledge to Work for You (Webinar)
Date(s): May 18, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. (ET); 1:00 p.m. (CT); 12:00 (MT); 11:00 a.m. (PT)
Location: Your Home or Office
Contact: Internal Revenue Service Webinar; E-mail: email@example.com.
Event Information: This FREE webinar is for:
- Small business owners
- Self-employed persons
- Independent contractors
- Tax practitioners
Please note: CPE credit is not available for attending this webinar.
- The new IRS brand for small business resources
- Discover multiple resources to help small businesses thrive
- What are the benefits of using Small Business Advantage?
- Find out about opportunities available now for small businesses
To register for this event, visit the Internal Revenue Service Webinar Registration Web Site.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020