Glenna Mae sent along this IRS webinar notice:
Meeting: Small Business Advantage: Put Our Knowledge to Work for You (Webinar)
Date(s): May 18, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. (ET); 1:00 p.m. (CT); 12:00 (MT); 11:00 a.m. (PT)
Location: Your Home or Office
Contact: Internal Revenue Service Webinar; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Information: This FREE webinar is for:
- Small business owners
- Self-employed persons
- Independent contractors
- Tax practitioners
Please note: CPE credit is not available for attending this webinar.
- The new IRS brand for small business resources
- Discover multiple resources to help small businesses thrive
- What are the benefits of using Small Business Advantage?
- Find out about opportunities available now for small businesses
To register for this event, visit the Internal Revenue Service Webinar Registration Web Site.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022