Glenna Mae sent along this IRS webinar notice:
Meeting: Small Business Advantage: Put Our Knowledge to Work for You (Webinar)
Date(s): May 18, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. (ET); 1:00 p.m. (CT); 12:00 (MT); 11:00 a.m. (PT)
Location: Your Home or Office
Contact: Internal Revenue Service Webinar; E-mail: email@example.com.
Event Information: This FREE webinar is for:
- Small business owners
- Self-employed persons
- Independent contractors
- Tax practitioners
Please note: CPE credit is not available for attending this webinar.
- The new IRS brand for small business resources
- Discover multiple resources to help small businesses thrive
- What are the benefits of using Small Business Advantage?
- Find out about opportunities available now for small businesses
To register for this event, visit the Internal Revenue Service Webinar Registration Web Site.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021