Glenna Mae sent along this IRS webinar notice:
Meeting: Small Business Advantage: Put Our Knowledge to Work for You (Webinar)
Date(s): May 18, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. (ET); 1:00 p.m. (CT); 12:00 (MT); 11:00 a.m. (PT)
Location: Your Home or Office
Contact: Internal Revenue Service Webinar; E-mail: email@example.com.
Event Information: This FREE webinar is for:
- Small business owners
- Self-employed persons
- Independent contractors
- Tax practitioners
Please note: CPE credit is not available for attending this webinar.
- The new IRS brand for small business resources
- Discover multiple resources to help small businesses thrive
- What are the benefits of using Small Business Advantage?
- Find out about opportunities available now for small businesses
To register for this event, visit the Internal Revenue Service Webinar Registration Web Site.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022