[Readers always ask me how to keep up with all the developments in technology and the online world. That’s why we’re introducing a new feature: a weekly link roundup curated by Matt Mansfield. -Becky]
Matt About Solutions Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!). Enjoy!
Are These Ecommerce Mistakes Driving Newbie Shoppers Away From Your Online Store?
My Take: A great lesson here (with examples and tips): don’t make your customers jump through hoops to pay you!
27 Money-Saving Tips From Successful Small Businesses
My Take: Some very actionable tips in this article – go, read and use.
3 Unique & Creative Uses For Dropbox Accounts
My Take: If you’re not using Dropbox to share and backup files, you should give it a serious look. This is the first of two posts with interesting uses of the solution that go beyond the sharing and backup core.
Frenzy Turns Dropbox Into A Private Social Network
My Take: The second of two posts with interesting uses of Dropbox that go beyond the sharing and backup core.
The Beginners Checklist To Delegating To A Virtual Assistant
My Take: Hiring a virtual assistant is almost a required right of passage in business these days. This checklist helps you get off on the right foot.
How to do all of your work online and offline while traveling
My Take: Some great tips for “suitcase entrepreneurs” which can be used by anyone.
Twitter & Facebook Marketing Tips
My Take: Actionable tips for using these two top social media platforms.
Smart sellers embrace smartphones: Customers expect mobile access to your website now
My Take: Mobile is quickly becoming the next Web. There are lots of opportunities to engage potential customers; don’t miss them!
4 Questions to Establish the ROI of a New Tool
My Take: I like the approach here – actionable and solid suggestions for implementing new technology, whether hardware or software.
Secrets of How to ReTweet Effectively Better
My Take: Great guidelines on how to retweet along with some tips on making your tweets more retweetable.
[This weekly roundup will be back again next weekend. Let us know what you think in the comments! -Becky]
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022