Join us for a live webinar this Tuesday only.
|Photo (c) by Matthew Lemke Photography|
Sheila Scarborough (my business partner at Tourism Currents) put together an outstanding webinar called “No You May NOT Pick My Brain!”, but it was for a members-only site, and cost $39. I convinced her to bring it back and share it with us.
So we’re doing it this Tuesday, April 26, 3pm Central time. It will only be offered live this one time. Anyone who signs up after Tuesday will have to settle for the recording. During the webinar, Sheila is going to add some valuable tips:
- The advantages (yes, there are a few) and disadvantages of sometimes working for no pay.
- How to tell the difference between predatory brain-picking and friendly questioning.
- Why social media tends to cause us to be overly casual about the value of our work.
You can participate live in the webinar, and get a copy of my toolkit, How to Draw the Line Between Free and Paid, for $37. (That’s less than what the members-only site charged for just the webinar.)
All the details are here: http://is.gd/DrawTheLine
And if you’re ready to sign up, go stratight to the registration page: http://is.gd/DrawTheLineSignUp
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020