[Readers frequently ask me how to keep up with all the developments in technology and the online world. That’s why we’ve introduced a new feature: a weekly link roundup curated by Matt Mansfield. -Becky]
Matt About Solutions Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!). Enjoy!
Should You Advertise on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter?
A good overview of the three platforms and with pros and cons of each.
How to Use Skype in Your Business
An overview of some of the ways you can use Skype.
5 Free Ways To Track Twitter Sentiment
How is your company perceived on Twitter? Use these tools to find out.
How We Hired a Web Developer
A good case study from the NYT.
My Favorite Tools
A great roundup of online solutions.
5 New Tactics For SEO Post-Panda
The changes at Google have hit many hard. Here are some approaches to take to recover.
10 New Twitter Tools to Boost your Productivity
More of the ever-growing list of Twitter tools.
How To Get Long Laster And Targeted Traffic From Twitter
Actionable tactics for making use of Twitter.
Stop Copying Everyone Else’s Business Model!
Insight on differentiating your business.
11 Great Technology Tools for Small Business
Another great roundup of online solutions.
[By the time you read this, Matt and I will have finally met in person at SOBCon in Chicago. Here’s to real life meetings! -Becky]
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022