[Readers frequently ask me how to keep up with all the developments in technology and the online world. That’s why we’ve introduced a new feature: a weekly link roundup curated by Matt Mansfield. -Becky]
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!). Enjoy!
Should You Advertise on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter?
A good overview of the three platforms and with pros and cons of each.
How to Use Skype in Your Business
An overview of some of the ways you can use Skype.
5 Free Ways To Track Twitter Sentiment
How is your company perceived on Twitter? Use these tools to find out.
How We Hired a Web Developer
A good case study from the NYT.
My Favorite Tools
A great roundup of online solutions.
5 New Tactics For SEO Post-Panda
The changes at Google have hit many hard. Here are some approaches to take to recover.
10 New Twitter Tools to Boost your Productivity
More of the ever-growing list of Twitter tools.
How To Get Long Laster And Targeted Traffic From Twitter
Actionable tactics for making use of Twitter.
Stop Copying Everyone Else’s Business Model!
Insight on differentiating your business.
11 Great Technology Tools for Small Business
Another great roundup of online solutions.
[By the time you read this, Matt and I will have finally met in person at SOBCon in Chicago. Here’s to real life meetings! -Becky]
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022