Reader Denise Kerns asked,
Do you have any resources for developing an employee handbook for small businesses? I’ve never had one, but think I should and don’t know where to start.
I love your publication. I find encouraging and insightful info very regularly. So nice to find something specifically addressing small town businesses!
So I’m asking you. Do you have any resources for developing an employee handbook, especially for small towns?
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020