“Can I pick your brain?”
Drawing the line between free and paid is a continuing discussion point here, as freelancers and consultants of all kinds are asked over and over for free advice and unpaid help.
But those free articles aren’t enough to really help you create lasting change. So I’ve created something that can.
It’s a toolkit, with six steps to build a business foundation, worksheets, and short audio.
It isn’t free, and here’s why.
I want you to do more than just read through it, and I sure don’t want you to just download it and never open it! By putting a value on it, I’m encouraging you to value it, too.
Ready to quit giving away so much of your work for free? You’ll find it at How to Draw the Line Between Free and Paid.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020