“Can I pick your brain?”
Drawing the line between free and paid is a continuing discussion point here, as freelancers and consultants of all kinds are asked over and over for free advice and unpaid help.
But those free articles aren’t enough to really help you create lasting change. So I’ve created something that can.
It’s a toolkit, with six steps to build a business foundation, worksheets, and short audio.
It isn’t free, and here’s why.
I want you to do more than just read through it, and I sure don’t want you to just download it and never open it! By putting a value on it, I’m encouraging you to value it, too.
Ready to quit giving away so much of your work for free? You’ll find it at How to Draw the Line Between Free and Paid.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021