“Can I pick your brain?”
Drawing the line between free and paid is a continuing discussion point here, as freelancers and consultants of all kinds are asked over and over for free advice and unpaid help.
But those free articles aren’t enough to really help you create lasting change. So I’ve created something that can.
It’s a toolkit, with six steps to build a business foundation, worksheets, and short audio.
It isn’t free, and here’s why.
I want you to do more than just read through it, and I sure don’t want you to just download it and never open it! By putting a value on it, I’m encouraging you to value it, too.
Ready to quit giving away so much of your work for free? You’ll find it at How to Draw the Line Between Free and Paid.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022