From the rural entrepreneurship newsletter:
e2 Training Goes Online!
Craig Schroeder, with the RUPRI Center, will present a three-part webinar series on Energizing Entrepreneurs (e2) this spring. Participants are strongly encouraged to register for all three sessions to gain the full benefit of this training and successfully apply it in their work.
The first session is a foundational introduction to entrepreneurship, and the development and support of local entrepreneurs as the bedrock of effective economic development. Participants will have an opportunity to relate the session content to their own community’s support of entrepreneurs.
The second session digs into strategies for supporting entrepreneurs within an Entrepreneurial Development System (EDS) approach, including youth engagement, to nurture entrepreneurial talent and growth within a community or region. The session will help participants create a resource team of local and regional partners to support their work with entrepreneurs.
The third session is focused on steps for successfully mobilizing an EDS, and builds upon the previous session content and activities. Upon completing this session, participants will have the basic resources and knowledge to implement an EDS in their community or region.
Participants who register for the webinar series will receive an e2 Resource Toolkit in addition to the PowerPoint handouts for each session. For information on dates, cost and registration, please email Craig at email@example.com.
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020