From the rural entrepreneurship newsletter:
e2 Training Goes Online!
Craig Schroeder, with the RUPRI Center, will present a three-part webinar series on Energizing Entrepreneurs (e2) this spring. Participants are strongly encouraged to register for all three sessions to gain the full benefit of this training and successfully apply it in their work.
The first session is a foundational introduction to entrepreneurship, and the development and support of local entrepreneurs as the bedrock of effective economic development. Participants will have an opportunity to relate the session content to their own community’s support of entrepreneurs.
The second session digs into strategies for supporting entrepreneurs within an Entrepreneurial Development System (EDS) approach, including youth engagement, to nurture entrepreneurial talent and growth within a community or region. The session will help participants create a resource team of local and regional partners to support their work with entrepreneurs.
The third session is focused on steps for successfully mobilizing an EDS, and builds upon the previous session content and activities. Upon completing this session, participants will have the basic resources and knowledge to implement an EDS in their community or region.
Participants who register for the webinar series will receive an e2 Resource Toolkit in addition to the PowerPoint handouts for each session. For information on dates, cost and registration, please email Craig at email@example.com.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021