My annual rural small biz trends email is coming soon. To get it, sign up for my email newsletter.
Trends is always the most popular email of the year. See, each year I do a trends post for Small Biz Trends. And each year, I have more to say about trends. There are some extra trends that don’t make the main article, that I share with subscribers of the email newsletter. And this year, there are some major points of analysis about natural resources, social media, and people trends.
My 2011 Trends Driving Rural Small Business post is now online, so the email will follow late Monday.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021