My annual rural small biz trends email is coming soon. To get it, sign up for my email newsletter.
Trends is always the most popular email of the year. See, each year I do a trends post for Small Biz Trends. And each year, I have more to say about trends. There are some extra trends that don’t make the main article, that I share with subscribers of the email newsletter. And this year, there are some major points of analysis about natural resources, social media, and people trends.
My 2011 Trends Driving Rural Small Business post is now online, so the email will follow late Monday.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022