My annual rural small biz trends email is coming soon. To get it, sign up for my email newsletter.
Trends is always the most popular email of the year. See, each year I do a trends post for Small Biz Trends. And each year, I have more to say about trends. There are some extra trends that don’t make the main article, that I share with subscribers of the email newsletter. And this year, there are some major points of analysis about natural resources, social media, and people trends.
My 2011 Trends Driving Rural Small Business post is now online, so the email will follow late Monday.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022