I love it when a small business tells their story in a compelling way. Here is one terrific example.
(If you can’t see the video below, click to open the original post.)
I recently ordered from NutsOnline.com [UPDATE: Now they’re Nuts.com] because I loved the way they presented their family history all over their website. Their fun personality shines through in every product description, in the testimonials on every single page, and in the emails they send.
Takeaway for any small town business:
Tell your unique story. It’s something no big business can compete with.
By the way, the chocolate almonds are delicious. Really, really delicious.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022