After I told you about my project folder, Jen asked for my day-to-day planning tool. So here it is: a simple weekly calendar.
Before I start my work week, I review the projects in my project folder and assign the next actions to particular days on my weekly planner.
I use the six most important things list every day to keep my focus on my priority items.
Of course, this is the ideal. I don’t live up to it all the time, but I work at it.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020