After I told you about my project folder, Jen asked for my day-to-day planning tool. So here it is: a simple weekly calendar.
Before I start my work week, I review the projects in my project folder and assign the next actions to particular days on my weekly planner.
I use the six most important things list every day to keep my focus on my priority items.
Of course, this is the ideal. I don’t live up to it all the time, but I work at it.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022