Use your vehicle for business? Write down your mileage at the beginning of the year. Learn more about deducting business use of your vehicle.
Sell products? Take an inventory of all products on hand at the turn of the year. Make products? Inventory your raw materials. Learn more about inventory and cost of goods sold.
Happy New Year! Take the actions now that will make it a great one in your business.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021