Each year, I do a rural small business trends article for Anita Campbell’s Small Biz Trends. Here’s the 2011 Trends Driving Rural Small Business.
Finally, you can download a PDF Report of all 20 trends. To save it on your computer, right click on the link, and choose Save Target As. For Firefox or Chrome users, choose Save Link As.
Note: I will never sell or distribute your contact information to any 3rd party. Every issue will have instructions on how to opt out.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Jayme Soulati says
I resolve to hit a new blog each day, and I’m glad to have found yours. At one of my blogs, called The SMB Collective, I’m trying to post articles that help all small and medium business owners. I have to say, I had not thought of geographical constraints on business owners.
Perhaps you’d like to exchange ideas some time or another, Becky?
I’m always interested in expanding my horizons; thanks for considering.
Jayme Soulati, founder
Becky McCray says
Jayme, thanks so much for discovering Small Biz Survival. I have your email, and I’m looking forward to sharing some ideas.