Time to get your business finances under control. I recommend you do it the easy way: make the computers do most of the work.
I’ve long been a fan of Outright. It asks you to track only the minimum of detail required to do your income taxes. (As a sole proprietor, that’s a Schedule C.) Outright will pull transactions straight from your online banking.
End of year tip: if you can find a way to export your whole year of transaction data from your online banking, Outright will import it. Then next year, it can pull data automatically throughout the year.
Outright can do much more, but it is the basics you need to focus on at first. Get things in order. It makes a huge difference in every facet of your business.
I recently learned about Wave Accounting. It looks good, too, though I haven’t met their people or used their system yet.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022