Sheila and I are hosting an Open House at Tourism Currents this weekend (November 26 – 28, 2010).
|Sheila welcomes you!|
What is Tourism Currents? It is an online course on how to use social media tools for tourism projects. It’s all based around real life things you do every day in the tourism world.
Based on feedback from tourism pros, we’ve made it a weekly course. You can now finish all the lessons in six weeks, instead of six months.
To help you see how really amazing (that’s not modest, is it?) our course is, we’re giving you full access to all the paid membership materials. You’ll see all the lessons, video interviews, tons of examples specifically for tourism, and extras in the Resources section. It’s a great way to see if Tourism Currents is right for you. But only for three days. After that, the doors close again.
Join us Friday night for a fun conversation in the comment box, Open Mic Night. We borrowed the idea from Liz Strauss at Successful Blog. It’s just a fun, social, rambling chat and you participate by commenting on the post. Look for that over at Tourism Currents on Friday, Nov. 26, 2010, 7pm Central Time. Everyone is welcome, whether you work in tourism or not.
And as a final bonus, during the Open House, you can sign up for the online course for 20% off. We’ll post the code at Tourism Currents during the Open House.
So come see us. (I’ll even open the doors a bit early on Thanksgiving night. Don’t tell.)
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022