Sheila and I are hosting an Open House at Tourism Currents this weekend (November 26 – 28, 2010).
|Sheila welcomes you!|
What is Tourism Currents? It is an online course on how to use social media tools for tourism projects. It’s all based around real life things you do every day in the tourism world.
Based on feedback from tourism pros, we’ve made it a weekly course. You can now finish all the lessons in six weeks, instead of six months.
To help you see how really amazing (that’s not modest, is it?) our course is, we’re giving you full access to all the paid membership materials. You’ll see all the lessons, video interviews, tons of examples specifically for tourism, and extras in the Resources section. It’s a great way to see if Tourism Currents is right for you. But only for three days. After that, the doors close again.
Join us Friday night for a fun conversation in the comment box, Open Mic Night. We borrowed the idea from Liz Strauss at Successful Blog. It’s just a fun, social, rambling chat and you participate by commenting on the post. Look for that over at Tourism Currents on Friday, Nov. 26, 2010, 7pm Central Time. Everyone is welcome, whether you work in tourism or not.
And as a final bonus, during the Open House, you can sign up for the online course for 20% off. We’ll post the code at Tourism Currents during the Open House.
So come see us. (I’ll even open the doors a bit early on Thanksgiving night. Don’t tell.)
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021