The Millennial Generation may be one of the biggest trends that affects small towns. It is a huge generation, larger than the Baby Boomers.
|Millennials Robin Seth
and Lauren Madrid
Jack Schultz of BoomTown USA says they are the most entrepreneurial generation in history.
Jon Swanson gives you an inside look into one Millennial, his son, in “They are coming.”
You want to get them involved in your business, your local government, and your community. Are you ready?
Your first step: learn more about them. Start with this infographic from Flowtown about Millennials. (When you arrive at the Flowtown site, click on the infographic to enlarge it.)
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020