The Millennial Generation may be one of the biggest trends that affects small towns. It is a huge generation, larger than the Baby Boomers.
|Millennials Robin Seth
and Lauren Madrid
Jack Schultz of BoomTown USA says they are the most entrepreneurial generation in history.
Jon Swanson gives you an inside look into one Millennial, his son, in “They are coming.”
You want to get them involved in your business, your local government, and your community. Are you ready?
Your first step: learn more about them. Start with this infographic from Flowtown about Millennials. (When you arrive at the Flowtown site, click on the infographic to enlarge it.)
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022