The Millennial Generation may be one of the biggest trends that affects small towns. It is a huge generation, larger than the Baby Boomers.
|Millennials Robin Seth
and Lauren Madrid
Jack Schultz of BoomTown USA says they are the most entrepreneurial generation in history.
Jon Swanson gives you an inside look into one Millennial, his son, in “They are coming.”
You want to get them involved in your business, your local government, and your community. Are you ready?
Your first step: learn more about them. Start with this infographic from Flowtown about Millennials. (When you arrive at the Flowtown site, click on the infographic to enlarge it.)
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021