[Joy Marshall at the Center for Rural Affairs has been kindly bombarding me with info on the upcoming Kansas MarketPlace in Dodge City. That is practically next door to me, and I’m honored to be speaking. Here are all the details from Joy. -Becky]
By Joy Marshall
The Center for Rural Affairs in partnership with the Kansas Department of Commerce, is pleased to present the 2nd Annual Kansas MarketPlace: Opening Doors to Success conference. Join us Nov. 16 & 17, 2010 in Dodge City at the Dodge House Hotel and Convention Center.
The early bird registration fee is only $40 and includes conference materials, breaks, lunch and the Simply Kansas reception. Be sure to take advantage of the low rate and register by November 2. The registration fee after Nov. 2 is $60 and after Nov. 11 increases to $80. You can pay on line using a credit card or mail your registration form along with a check payable to the Kansas Department of Commerce.
We are excited by the amazing line-up of speakers. Check out the agenda for a listing of the topics. We will update KansasCommerce.com/MarketPlace with breakout descriptions soon!
New this year is the Youth Entrepreneur track. These breakout sessions are specifically designed for high school and college students interested in starting their own businesses. We have an energetic group of presenters to engage Kansas’ future entrepreneurs.
EXHIBITOR and SPONSORSHIP Opportunities
Put your products and services in front of as many as 300 entrepreneurs at the 2010 Kansas MarketPlace: Opening Doors to Success conference. Join us Nov. 16 & 17 for the 2nd annual event at the Dodge House Hotel and Convention Center in Dodge City.
Visit www.kansascommerce.com/marketplace and click on the link to Exhibitor and Sponsor information. The price of an exhibit booth is the same as last year at $150 until Oct. 15 with the price to exhibit increasing to $250 thereafter.
Go the extra mile and market your business through a sponsorship to the 2nd Annual Kansas MarketPlace. Learn more by visiting the website at www.kansascommerce.com/marketplace.
Visit KansasCommerce.com/MarketPlace or www.cfra.org/marketplace/home for more information. Conference room block and rates are also available on the website.
For questions contact Joy Marshall, Center for Rural Affairs, (402) 614-5558 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Becki Rhoades, Kansas Department of Commerce, at (785) 296-1847 or email@example.com
You can also follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/KansasMarketPlace.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022