Do you have a strategic plan or a marketing plan? If you do, that’s the place to start with social media. It doesn’t matter whether you are planning for a small business, a tourism group, or an economic development organization. You start in the same place.
2. Now, write the action steps that put social media to work on those goals. For example, if your goal is to become an authority on your niche, your daily action might be to find and tweet five relevant links, or to answer two related questions on LinkedIn.
3. Next, put those action steps on a index card, like a checklist.
4. Finally, set a scheduled time for your social media activity. Maybe the first thing in the morning, or 30 minutes after your lunch. Follow your checklist.
There you go. A four step way to integrate social media into your existing plans. And to do it without giving up your entire life to do it.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022